Wednesday 18 March 2015

MONEY IS NEVER AN ISSUE

My 5 year old son picked up a toy in a mall and asked me to buy it for him.

When I saw the price as 5290 /- , it appeared quite costly , but my son was not ready to leave that toy.

So , I had to say ," Today I am not carrying that much of money" and showed him my wallet .

With spark in his eyes he said " Oh, that's simple. Come with me".

He took me to ground floor of mall , standing in front of an ATM machine , he said " Papa , whenever you need any money , take it from here. Money is never an issue".

I really got surprised by his act. 

His economics - No tough dynamics of money. Money is never an issue. Just withdraw whatever you want from an ATM machine.

Wish things were so simple !



#atm , #kids , #economics , #money

No comments:

Post a Comment